I meant to blog about this several months ago. But the tiny bit of paper on which I had made this list disappeared and then reappeared!!! Glory!
So I didn’t give girlie real food until she was nearly eleven months old.
But that doesn’t mean she wasn’t eating before then…
Here I shall list the first eight items she ate, evidenced by the fact that each of these things was discovered in her diaper (TMI?!):
1. A leaf
2. A pumpkin stem (yes, she gnawed it off a pumped and swallowed a big ol’ chunk of it
3. A silicon hair band
4. A foam sticker
5. A length of plastic Easter grass
6. A length of normal green grass
7. A hole punched from a plastic sheet protector
8. A googly eye (and not a tiny on either)
Oh my. Well, even if I wasn’t giving her food, I was comforted that her digestive tract was in fact working just fine!!